[U-Boot-Users] Pull Request mpc86xx repository

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Mar 26 00:42:57 CET 2008

In message <47E920FF.6040908 at freescale.com> you wrote:

> I have three outstanding patches to move a few Freescale
> boards from board/* to board/freescale/*.  I wasn't sure
> if you would apply them directly or not, and didn't get
> any response from you when I asked.  (No problem.)
>
> So I decided to make it easier for you and just placed
> them in my -mpc86xx tree for you to pull directly.
> They have been rebased to the current top of tree.
>
> If you would, please pick these up!

Thanks, but actually this was not correct. None of these poatches  is
related to 86xx, so they have no place in your 86xx repo.

I ignore this pull request, assuming  these  were  the  only  changes
(which  I  pulled in from the mailing list before). If there is other
stuff to pull, please shout!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"The number  of  Unix  installations  has  grown  to  10,  with  more
expected."    - The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972