[U-Boot-Users] Release status - open patches, pull requests etc.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 27 00:30:34 CET 2008

Hi everybody,

as you are probably aware of, we have only 4 more days with an open
merge window left (the merge window for 1.3.3 is open until Mar 31,
23:59:59 MET).

I think  I  have  now  applied  (or  rejected)  all  patches  I  felt
responsible  for  myself, i. e. which (in my opinion) don't fall into
the domain of some custodian.

Please come forward now if you have submitted any patches that should
go into 1.3.3 but are not in the master branch yet.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If programming was easy, they wouldn't need something as  complicated
as a human being to do it, now would they?
                       - L. Wall & R. L. Schwartz, _Programming Perl_