[U-Boot-Users] urgent....

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 27 17:52:50 CET 2008

In message <B24A3277E6B11B4D9D53D272FE49B7C501282763 at CHN-HCLT-EVS02.HCLT.CORP.HCL.IN> you wrote:

> If anybody of u know to solve my problem. Plz reply me as soon as
> possible.

Seems your keyboard needs a replacement. You are losing a lot of
characters.

For a start, I recommend reading
http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

>  intended for the named recipient(s) only.

And please don't post confidential messages on a public mailing list.

> Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
>  distribution and / or publication of
> this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail
>  is strictly prohibited. If you have

What a bullshit.

And never, ever post HTML here.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.