[U-Boot-Users] New Image format: headers hashes.

Luigi 'Comio' Mantellini luigi.mantellini at idf-hit.com
Thu Mar 27 23:26:26 CET 2008

Continuing my monologue:

An observation about the fit_image_check_hashes and fit_image_set_hashes
functions:

- The hashes protect only the data sections of the image nodes...
ignoring the others fields (like "load", "entry", etc...). I don't like
this :S I think that the hash values must protect all fields of a node
(like the "old" image format).

to be continue...

ciao

luigi