[U-Boot-Users] Release status - open patches, pull requests etc.

Andy Fleming afleming at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 18:33:10 CET 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 9:46 AM, David Saada <David.Saada at ecitele.com> wrote:

> Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> > Hi everybody,

> MPC85xx, MPC83xx: Add/Fix UPM configuration support
> QE IO: Add initial data to pin configuration + read/write functions
> QE UEC: Add MII Commands
> QE UEC: Extend number of supported UECs to 4

David, I ran into difficulties applying your QE IO patch, due to
mailer mangling again, I'm afraid.  It looked like there weren't *too*
many, so I may manage to do it by hand, but if you can find some way
to send me the 85xx-related patches in a non-mangled format, I would
definitely get them in before Monday.

Andy