[U-Boot-Users] Release status - open patches, pull requests etc.

David Saada David.Saada at ecitele.com
Mon Mar 31 14:38:48 CEST 2008

> David, I ran into difficulties applying your QE IO patch, due to
> mailer mangling again, I'm afraid.  It looked like there weren't *too*
> many, so I may manage to do it by hand, but if you can find some way
> to send me the 85xx-related patches in a non-mangled format, I would
> definitely get them in before Monday.

Andy,
I've resubmitted the following 3 patches:
- MPC85xx, MPC83xx: Add/Fix UPM configuration support
- QE UEC: Add MII Commands
- QE IO: Add initial data to pin configuration + read/write functions
(had to split this one to 3 parts)

I didn't CC you on the first two - please look for them in the list.
David.