[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot environment for NAND booting scheme

Menon, Nishanth x0nishan at ti.com
Thu May 1 21:08:53 CEST 2008

Leonid,

OMAP does a 3 stage boot(due to the nature of our SOC): x-loader (as we
call it, but really a customized u-boot), loads u-boot which finally
loads kernel. Our code unfortunately is not in wdenk's mainline tree
yet. Our version for various OMAPs can be found here:
http://linux.omap.com/pub/bootloader/ ->U-Boot
http://linux.omap.com/pub/xloader/ -> x-loader.

Regards,
Nishanth Menon