[U-Boot-Users] Need Money? Let's Start Working.

admin at mycareer.com.au admin at mycareer.com.au
Mon May 5 04:24:08 CEST 2008

Greetings! Please Take couple minutes and discover for yourself this amazing opportunity from successful company from Italy!
We simply are the best. If you're receiving dozens of offers similar kind, we can assure you that we are the best, we will provide you with excellent help/assistance, and you will make more money than with any other company! Spending few hours a day Monday-Friday you will be able to make 1100+ AUD, not bad ha? And it's real! It is all based on a taxation loop between countries, that let's you make money and help us out at the same time. Everything is simple, receive full information, read about it, see how it works, then consider if you are ready to take on this challenge and start making money. Position called - "Fund Operator" brought to you via paid Ads by Google, from Italian company - Hollywood Sales Group©.

It can be your everyday job as well as the extra income, either one, you will simply love it!

Requirements:
18+ Years Old.
2 Hours a day, Monday-Friday. You must have a mobile/home number we reach you with(just in case, we promise we not going to bother you for no reason).
You are responsible and able to check your e-mail 4-5 times a day*
You are located in Australia*

Pluses:
No school degree required*
No past experience required*

It is a convenient, safe, and best position available today! We are pretty sure you need this. And just by looking it this reference you can consider yourself:

"Hollywood Inc., Italy introducing perfect opportunity for students and single moms" - "From The Past to the Future" / Pitt Aleski. (Australia)
"Most convenient today's online position" - "Perfect Answers with Melinda" / Melinda Ross. (Australia)
"Employment is getting on new level" - "Behind the Rumors" / John W. Troy (Magazine Director/Promoter). (New Zealand)

If you meet all requirements - feel free to receive full information on this great position and start making money within 24 hours!
In order to receive full info, reply to:  fusion.swd at gmail.com  with subject "Interested"or "Job Offer" or anything else to let us know you are interested, and one of our representatives will assist you shortly with full information/position description.

Good Luck and we appreciate you took your precious time reading our offer!