[U-Boot-Users] 1.3.3-rc3 - release status

Stelian Pop stelian at popies.net
Tue May 6 10:24:09 CEST 2008

Le mardi 06 mai 2008 à 10:08 +0200, Haavard Skinnemoen a écrit :
> "Remy Bohmer" <linux at bohmer.net> wrote:

> > I am looking at this tree, and am trying to get the AT91SAM9261-EK
> > board up and running, I derived it from the AT91SAM9260-EK board (and
> > the Atmel 1.1.5 U-boot release which works), and I notice some
> > oddities,
[...]

> I've Cc'd Nicolas and Stelian...hopefully one of them will be able to
> help you.

Thanks Haavard for forwarding, I indeed missed this message on the
mailing list.

Remy: your problem *might* be related to the size of the malloc'ed area.
Ensure you have something like:

#define CFG_MALLOC_LEN         ROUND(3 * CFG_ENV_SIZE + 128*1024, 0x1000)
in include/configs/at91sam9261.h (notice the 3 factor).

Anyways, I have a full series of patches ready, adding support for:
	- AT91SAM9261
	- AT91SAM9263
	- AT91SAM9RL
	- LCD display for all AT91SAM platforms.

I'm just waiting for the merge window to open and I'll post them all.
Meanwhile, if you wish, I can send you the patches privately.

Stelian.
--
Stelian Pop <stelian at popies.net>