[U-Boot-Users] 1.3.3-rc3 - release status

Remy Bohmer linux at bohmer.net
Tue May 6 16:04:40 CEST 2008

Hello,

>  > uhh, I tested/using it... And it is working properly now without this
>  > commit... (So, it fixes the problem I had here)
>  I meant if reverted, it will never be fixed properly.

Then we agree, but leaving it in without a fix, makes the next release
of U-boot quite buggy on these boards...

>  > >  What happens if you modify to this:
>  > >   if ((gd->flags & GD_FLG_RELOC) && (gd->env_valid == 1))

In that case it will not help, because GD_FLG_RELOC is _not_ set on
this board, so the 'if' will never become 'true'.
So, I made it an || and that works...

I will post a patch immediately in a separate mail.

Kind Regards,

Remy