[U-Boot-Users] 1.3.3-rc3 - release status

Remy Bohmer linux at bohmer.net
Tue May 6 17:24:08 CEST 2008

Hello,

>  This makes me think that the test should perhaps only test
>  gd->env_valid:
>   if (gd->env_valid == 1)
>  Not sure and I am busy ATM.

This sounds more like finetuning, and we can look at it later. For
now, we have a solution that works for 1.3.3, with your change in
it...

>  Curious, why isn't GD_FLG_RELOC set on you board?

I did not write the complete support for this board, so I have not a
good explanation...
But, looking at the comments and where it is used, it did not appear
to me that this flag was also needed. It would have caused other
problems.
(U-boot is loaded by dataflashboot, an external binary, U-boot is a
2nd stage bootloader here, and loaded by dataflashboot in RAM
immediately)

Kind Regards,

Remy