[U-Boot-Users] Using uec.c and uec_phy.c

klibusel klibusel at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 13:24:08 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am using the polled uboot ethernet driver on
MPC8360erdk. I have trouble sending and receiving
ethernet packets. I  have configured the interface as
a generic MII and it detects the linking coming up.
However when the QUICC engine reads TXBD and indicates
TX is complete, nothing comes on the wire. This I
confirmed using ethereal. Also on the RX side if
connected to a PC I get RX error. I have made no
changes to the orginial code. The interface is a
BCM5481 on the board.

Any pointer will be appreciated.

Sampath