[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot v1.3.3 release

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue May 13 08:14:35 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

because we had to do some non-trivial last-minute changes to U-Boot
(like backing out a couple of problematic commits) I felt we need a
little more time to test the current code again.

Beause of that I decided to post-pone the release of v1.3.3 by a week
(or less, if we feel confident).

See http://www.denx.de/wiki/UBoot/ReleaseCycle

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"It ain't so much the things we don't know that get  us  in  trouble.
It's  the  things  we know that ain't so." - Artemus Ward aka Charles
Farrar Brown