[U-Boot-Users] how to take off CONFIG_S3C2410 setting

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue May 13 12:15:39 CEST 2008

In message <3a665c760805130149n47c2ec51p1749a61714d37392 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I try to build make smdk2410_config without CONFIG_S3C2410 define.

Maybe you could explain what you are actually trying to do?  Removing
the CONFIG_S3C2410 define from the SMDK2410 board configuration seems
pretty stupid to me because this board does use that very processor.

> I have set CONFIG_S3C2410=0 in include/configs/smdk2410.h and also check it
> as 0 in autoconf.mk, too.

Please note that the code that references  this  config  option  uses
"#ifdef  CONFIG_S3C2410",  so  it  does  not  matter  which value you
assing, as long as this variable is defined at all.

But as mentioned before - it makes no sense to remove this setting
from this board configuration.

> ------=_Part_1848_10384941.1210668570588

Please do not post HTML on this list.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
In a survey taken several years ago, all  incoming  freshmen  at  MIT
were  asked  if  they  expected  to graduate in the top half of their
class. Ninety-seven percent responded that they did.