[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot help request for OHCI driver with CPU cache on

Ryan CHEN ryan.chen at st.com
Thu May 15 06:33:07 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I am porting U-Boot to a MIPS64 platform, that uses USB host controller NEC uPD720101 on PCI bus.

I didn't modify anything related with USB driver, I just enabled OHCI in the configuration.
When CPU cache is disabled, USB is perfect working.
When CPU cache is enabled, every driver works well but not USB.

Could you suggest me how to solve the problem?
Is there any specific part of USB driver that requires cache handling?

Best Regards,
Ryan Chen