[U-Boot-Users] Posting non-wrapped patches

David Saada David.Saada at ecitele.com
Mon May 19 11:15:35 CEST 2008

>> As you may have noticed, I've been trying to post some patches, but sending
>> most of them failed due to line wrapping problems. This is a problem with the
>> mailer we use here (outlook). Messing with the mailer didn't help, and so was
>> posting via the Nabble forum or my gmail account in text mode.
>>
>> I'd appreciate any suggestion from you, as this pretty much holds me back.

> You want to install 'git send-email':

  <  http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-send-email.html

Thanks Grant, but this doesn't seem to work with our exchange server. Our company also blocks the access to external SMTP servers (like gmail).
Is there a way to include some sort of attachment via mail, or via a forum, so it can be seen as a text message in the list?
Regards,
David.