[U-Boot-Users] [for clues] No rule to make target .depend

YIngjian Zhan yingjian.zhan at gmail.com
Wed May 21 15:15:01 CEST 2008

I found the stupid mistake. I copy the entire directory and forget to
modify the Makefile inside.
just rename the $(ORIG_BOARD).c to $(NEW_BOARD).c since there is a
line in Makefile:
OBJS = $(BOARD).o. There is no mercury.c so make is unhappy.
However the make give me confusing messages.
Hope this mail be helpful to other newbies.

It's adapted from the evaluation board.