[U-Boot-Users] [PPC4xx][AMCC][kilauea] Support kilauea under Linux ARCH "powerpc"?

H L swdevyid at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 23:09:40 CEST 2008

Hope all will forgive the Linux incursion, but was hoping someone here might have some insight to any effort under way for supporting the kilauea board under the "powerpc" ARCH in Linux 2.6.  The initial support of this board appears supported under "ppc" in 2.6.23.  My read of various forums indicates that "official" support of ARCH "ppc" is going away and platforms therein are (or have been) migrated to "powerpc", I did find kilauea board code under "powerpc" in 2.6.25.xx at kernel.org, however while it builds, it won't boot.  I would very much appreciate hearing from anyone who may know of any work or plans (even rumors related to same, lol) to get it working.

thanks much!
LH