[U-Boot-Users] RapidIO on custom board (MPC8548 )

Adam Nowak uboot at op.pl
Sat May 24 11:28:23 CEST 2008

Thanks John.

I should explain that I have only MPC8548 on the board. Other elements
with access via RapidIO will be on another board which is not connected
now. I guess that the common transport size does not matter in this case
because we do not have any communication.

Should I assume that the most probable reason of hung up i the mapping
of memory? The kernel hung up in function in_be32(regs_win + RIO_CCSR).
This is access to configuration register.

Thanks,
Adam

On Mon, 2008-05-19 at 09:22 +0100, John Traill wrote:
> Adam,
>
> Make sure you have matching common transport sizes in your system -
Section 4.4.3.16 RapidIO System Size in the 8548 manual.