[U-Boot] Close bug

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Mon Sep 1 15:48:22 CEST 2008

Hi Ricardo,

>   I have been taken a look to  http://bugs.denx.de/databases/u-boot and the bug
> http://bugs.denx.de/databases/u-boot/prs/8 has been already solved in
> d0039d4ed275e6ca09fb417895024ad02be118c4
>
>   Anyone with permissions, please close it.

Ok, done.

>   BTW, could anyone explain me what happens to the patches that are
> sent to the mail list, commented and not applied or not in the bug
> track system: The author must resend them? is this "unpolite" to the
> u-boot ML policie?

The idea is that in the end all patches are addressed right from the
outset to the patch tracking system, so all pacthes on the mailing list
should be in the tracking system.

On the other hand, we explicitely allow for anyone to bounce patches
from the ML to the tracking system, effectively registering a PR# for
them.  The tracking system will follow-up with this assigned number to
the regular U-Boot ML so the information is readily available.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
debian is a prototype for a future version of emacs.
                         -- Thien-Thi Nguyen in <7eekubiffq.fsf at ada2.unipv.it>