[U-Boot] u-boot for BMW board

Ramji PanchaReddy ramji.423 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 11:04:50 CEST 2008

hi Wolfgang,

i used BMW configuration and now o/p is

U-Boot 1.1.6 (Sep  3 2008 - 21:48:59)

CPU:   MPC8245 Revision 1.2 at 198 MHz: 16 kB I-Cache 16 kB D-Cache
Board: BMW MPC8245/KAHLUA2 - CHRP (MAP B)
Built: Sep  3 2008 at 21:48:59
Local Bus at 99 MHz
DRAM:  64 MB
FLASH: *** failed ***
### ERROR ### Please RESET the board ###

What are macros i have to look at to pass the FLASH test.and actual DRAM is
256 MB but its showing 64 MB.

Regards,
Ramji