[U-Boot] Boot from jffs2 filesystem problem [SOLVED?]

Pedro Luis D. L. carcadiz at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:03:31 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

All the problems I had seemed to be a hardware issue. I can't explain myself why, but the micro tried to boot from jffs2 once I changed it to another board.
I've been working with TQM5200 B module on a STK52XX board. Maybe we screwed something with the board, because I've been experimenting another strange issues with the board lately.
We have developed another board our own for the project and when I plugged the TQM5200 module in our board it tried to boot using the jffs2 filesystem flashed on the board. It didn't boot completely, but that's another issue, at least now it tries booting from jffs2.

How is the hardware interfering with the U-boot? I don't know, but I also noticed that any U-boot version above 1.2.0 was having problems loading files from the tftp when plugged on the STK board, but work properly when plugged on our developed board.

Thanks everybody,

Pedro.