[U-Boot] CFG_64BIT_xxx and friends

Matthias Fuchs matthias.fuchs at esd-electronics.com
Mon Sep 8 13:27:05 CEST 2008

Here is the U-Boot size for the PLU405 board (405EP-based) with
and without

#define CFG_64BIT_VSPRINTF
#define CFG_64BIT_STRTOUL
.

without:
# ppc_4xx-size u-boot
 289568   17532  301312  608412   9489c u-boot

with 64bit format handling:
# ppc_4xx-size u-boot
 291368   17532  301312  610212   94fa4 u-boot

So the difference is 1800 bytes on this architecture.

Matthias