[U-Boot] LAN Timeout

Manuel Sahm Manuel.Sahm at feig.de
Wed Sep 10 08:43:30 CEST 2008

Hello,

does anybody have an idea to fix this problem ?

Which paramter is for the "lan connection timeout" ?

Please, please help me
Thanks a lot

Manuel Sahm

>>> "Manuel Sahm" <Manuel.Sahm at feig.de> 26.08.2008 10:44 >>>
Hello,

I have a problem concnering the LAN Connection Timeout.

I uses a Teridian Phy connected via MII Interface to an AT91SAM9260. All works fine. If I boot my system uboot comes up and detects the connection very quickly, so that my system boots fast.
But if I have no lan cable plugged in when I boot my system, it takes some seconds to detect that no lan cable is plugged in and a timeout occurs.

How could I speed up my booting sequence if there is no lan cable plugged in ?

Thank you very much

Best regards

Manuel Sahm