[U-Boot] LAN Timeout

Andre Schwarz andre.schwarz at matrix-vision.de
Wed Sep 10 13:52:14 CEST 2008

Manuel,

we do this with conditional boot depending on environment settings, e.g.
"netboot" yes or no.

If netboot==no then omit bootp/dhcp completely and proceed to boot from
flash.
Otherwise try netboot and stick to the timeout. Autoneg can indeed take
some time ...

This can easily be done with a bootscript, i.e. bootcmd=autoscr valid_addr.

regards,
Andre