[U-Boot] New "video" custodian?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 10 16:49:37 CEST 2008

Hello,

I would like to suggest a change in the custodianship for the
"u-boot-video" repository, which deals with support for all sorts of
graphical output devices.

Anatolij Gustschin has volunteered to take over this job.  (thnaks  a
lot for that, Anatolij!)

Rodolfo, this does not mean that there was anything wrong  with  your
work,  it's just that I think that Anatolij has been much more active
in this area.

I would like to ask what others think about this.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
He who hesitates is not only lost, but miles from the next exit.