[U-Boot] embedded standalone app for AVR32

FLYNN Sean Sean.Flynn at hexagonmetrology.com
Fri Sep 12 18:26:54 CEST 2008

I suspected the linkerscript was the issue.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to a correct linker script
for my purposes or even a good online source on how to correctly edit or
generate a linker scripts with regards to interrupts/heap/stack/etc
allocation rules/guidelines?.  I have tried editing these on my own
(using scripts from Atmel, gnu script for the atap7000 chips, u-boot and
freertos) with no luck.

I'm having difficulty understanding why my app isn't working.  I'm
guessing I'm close but I'm missing a piece of this puzzle.

Best regards,
Sean

Sean Flynn Sean.Flynn at HexagonMetrology.com
Senior Software Engineer
Hexagon Metrology, Inc
Brown & Sharpe division
250 Circuit Drive