[U-Boot] OMAP3 patches and u-boot-next, was: ARM & u-boot-next pull request

Dirk Behme dirk.behme at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 21 18:13:31 CEST 2008

Dear Jean-Christophe,

Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD wrote:
> And for u-boot-next
>
> The following changes since commit b0f1111d6cda4ff3a4c608fce70383410332eca9:
>   Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD (1):
>         update uImgae FIT multi documentation
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm.git next

Do you want me to rebase the OMAP3 patches [1] against u-boot-arm.git
next?

If yes, I would select cpu/arm_cortexa8/omap3 for common stuff as
discussed earlier [2]. Ok?

If yes, would it be ok to send you the ~11 patches/300k in private
mail, or should they go again to mailing list? Except directory change
and rebasing against u-boot-arm.git next they would contain no changes
compared to the patches already posted.

Thanks

Dirk

[1] http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2008-September/040561.html