[U-Boot] What's needed for new cpu subdirectory?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Sep 23 23:01:13 CEST 2008

Dear Dirk,

In message <48D93186.6040606 at googlemail.com> you wrote:

> For OMAP3 patch [1] I try to move common files currently in cpu/omap3
> to cpu/arm_cortexa8/omap3 as discussed earlier [2].

Ummm... if it's common files - shouldn't these go to cpu/arm_cortexa8/
then, and cpu/arm_cortexa8/omap3/ would have only OMAP3 specific
files?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Randal said it would be tough to do in sed. He didn't say  he  didn't
understand  sed.  Randal  understands sed quite well. Which is why he
uses Perl. :-)         - Larry Wall in <7874 at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>