[U-Boot] PrimeCell Peripherals

Gururaja Hebbar K R gururajakr at sanyo.co.in
Wed Sep 24 02:07:42 CEST 2008

Hi,

> From: Roman Mashak [mailto:romez777 at gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: [U-Boot] PrimeCell Peripherals
>
> Right, that's what I've found in the U-Boot sources. How come
> that widely used interrupt controllers like PL19x are not
> supported by default?

Thats because Most of the ARM based boards doesnt use Interrupts. Atleast as far as i have seen.
IIRC U-boot is a single process bootloader & hence Interrupts are not so much supported.
Is there any interrupt related drivers in U-boot for other platforms?

> > I recently sent a patch for RTC pl031.
> Yes, I saw that patch. Are you planning to send patch for
> GPIO as well?

I havent done any Framework kind of a driver for GPIO. For me, it just works like a standalone & hence i cannot submit the same.
Later when i get time. I will prepare a GPIO Framework and submit for RFC in ML

Regards
Gururaja