[U-Boot] u-boot couldn't be started from flash

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Fri Sep 26 11:15:28 CEST 2008

Hi Robert,

>     I can run u-boot in my debugger TRACE32  with 'go' command,
> but it couldn't be started from the flash without TRACE32 when
> the board power on, and I get nothing from the console, I don't know what
> happend, and anybody has experience in this problem?

It sounds like your debugger does some initialization that is missing
from U-Boot.  So check any init lists (or whatever it is called for
TRACE32) and the startup of U-Boot and fix the discrepencies.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
"Milk?" called Reg. "Er, please." "One lump or two?" "One, please." "Sugar?"

    Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Douglas Adams