[U-Boot] question about environment variables

Roman Mashak romez777 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 04:31:04 CEST 2008

Hello

(1) I don't quite understand what README means about CFG_MONITOR_BASE
-- is it supposed to reflect the actual physical address, where u-boot
resides, i.e. either flash or SDRAM, or it deals with flash only? Why
I'm in doubts, because some targets in include/configs/<boards> do not
define this macro.

(2) do I understand right that when CFG_ENV_IS_NOWHERE defined,
environment variables are not changeable and always default values are
used.?

Thanks in advance!

--
Roman Mashak