[U-Boot] ELDK 4.1 - ARM target

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Sep 29 11:14:17 CEST 2008

Dear Roman,

In message <40a670230809290052j384ccc5cvddd56c83e45e9b85 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> just downloaded ISO image for of ELDK 4.1, ARM targets. After mounted
> it as a 'loop' device on my Debian system, I didn't find script in the

Which "script" didn't you find?

Ther eis sure a programm named "install" there, isn;t it?

> root of ELDK directory tree. What am I supposed to do, is this
> distribution installed in another manner? I referred to this page for
> instructions - http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/ELDKInitialInstallation

It works exactly as documented.

Also please note that this is the u-boot mailing list; you want to ask
ELDK related questions on the ELDK list instead.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Don't tell me how hard you work.  Tell me how much you get done.
                                                     -- James J. Ling