[U-Boot] Maillist issue of u-boot at lists.denx.de

Marco marco.stornelli at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 10:49:54 CEST 2009

I agree with Liu Dave. I sent a patch two times about a new tools
command called imls, but I didn't receive back the patch (neither the
first nor the second time) as list subscriber so I'm not sure that the
patch has been received. Wolfgang, can you confirm to me that the patch
has been received? I'd like to receive feedbacks about the usefulness of
this command.

Regards,

Marco