[U-Boot] Maillist issue of u-boot at lists.denx.de

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 1 11:21:09 CEST 2009

Dear Marco,

In message <49D32AB2.10301 at gmail.com> you wrote:
> I agree with Liu Dave. I sent a patch two times about a new tools
> command called imls, but I didn't receive back the patch (neither the
> first nor the second time) as list subscriber so I'm not sure that the
> patch has been received. Wolfgang, can you confirm to me that the patch
> has been received? I'd like to receive feedbacks about the usefulness of
> this command.

Why didn't you simply look it up in the mailing list archive, then?

Also note that on gmane you can look up messages easily based on the
message ID. For example, your postings have message ID's
49CE6BB7.9020806 at gmail.com and 49D0FE94.7030505 at gmail.com ; just
append these IDs to http://mid.gmane.org/ and hit enter:
	http://mid.gmane.org/49CE6BB7.9020806@gmail.com
and
	http://mid.gmane.org/49D0FE94.7030505@gmail.com
can both be found, which is a reliable proof that these messages did
hit the mailing list.

Best regards,
Viele Grüße,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
CONSUMER NOTICE:  Because  of  the  "Uncertainty  Principle,"  It  Is
Impossible  for  the  Consumer  to  Find  Out  at  the Same Time Both
Precisely Where This Product Is and How Fast It Is Moving.