[U-Boot] pending patches website

Jerry Van Baren gerald.vanbaren at ge.com
Thu Apr 2 21:47:21 CEST 2009

Jerry Van Baren wrote:
> Mike Frysinger wrote:
>>> No, it is not gone, it only starts to bitrot :(
>>>
>>> It also never by itself grabbed patches, but the idea was to post the
>>> patches to its own email account which in turn sent acknowledgements to
>>> the mailinglist _including_ a unique tracking number which was needed
>>> for automatic handling of follow-up mail.
>>>
>>> Unfortunately the original implementor is not available anymore and we
>>> currently do not see how to finish the missing bits, especially the
>>> automatic handling of the status of patches.
>>>
>>> If someone on this list with (solid) Perl knowledge volunteers to pick
>>> up the strings, let me know offlist.

[snip]

> How about looking at installing patchwork on denx.de?  Was it evaluated
> and found lacking?  At least you will be starting with non-broken perl. ;-)

<http://ozlabs.org/git?p=patchwork;a=summary>
<http://ozlabs.org/~jk/projects/patchwork/>

Looks like patchwork is non-broken *python* (not perl) and uses Django
as well.  Mod patchwork +1.
Patchwork is free software, and is available from the patchwork website.
Patchwork is built on the django web framework.
Patchwork includes the django-registration application.
Icons from the Sweetie icon set.