[U-Boot] (no subject)

Neeraj Tandon tandonneeraj12 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 00:37:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am using u-boot version 2009.3-rc1 for TI Davinci t467 EVM. I built the u-boot.bin for NAND flash. My only mdoification was in file
include/configs/davinci_devevm.h where I #define CONFIG_SYS_USE_NAND.

I built this and flashed this using TI provide sfh_DM6467.exe. The flashng goes well and I see blocks 6 and 7 being written. However on power on of EVM I see following:

Chip initialization passed!
TI UBL Version: 1.30
Booting Catalog Boot Loader
BootMode = NAND
Starting NAND Copy...
Valid MagicNum found.
   DONE
Jumping to entry point at 0x81080000

This keeps repeating and EVM it is unable to boot.

Any one used this version of u-boot with a NAND flash and TI DVEVM. Any suggestion on changes I should make to isolate this error ?

Thanks,
Neeraj