[U-Boot] OneNand support broken for apollon

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Apr 4 19:54:29 CEST 2009

Dear Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD,

In message <20090404164027.GF32409 at game.jcrosoft.org> you wrote:

> 	Your patch Fix OneNAND ipl to read CONFIG_SYS_MONITOR_LEN
> 	brake the appolon
> 	Could you take a look?

Could you *PLEASE* send such messages

(1) with the original Subject: in place, and
(2) as a reply to the original posting (to keep threading)

so everybody can find out easily which exact patch you might be
referring to? With such an isolated message, without *any* reference
to the original posting, you are making it very difficult for
everybody to understand what you mean.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You might not be as stupid as you look. This is not hard. Let's think
about this. I mean ... I'll think about this, and  you  can  join  in
when you know the words.             - Terry Pratchett, _Men at Arms_