[U-Boot] U-Boot starting point

BalaC cbalu_eid at yahoo.co.in
Mon Apr 6 18:32:05 CEST 2009

Hi all,

 This is my first post here.

  I am working with a board having MIPS arch. and i have a strange
requirement wherein i need to initialize about 64MB of RAM with some data.

  Currently i am facing problem as my board supports only 64MB RAM and i
need to initialize those memory before U-Boot gets loaded. So, i am
wondering how this can be done?

  If i can know the exact location of the code wherein the U-Boot gets
loaded into RAM i can place the initialization sequence before U-Boot gets
into operation.

Expecting your reply,Thanks in advance.....