[U-Boot] iPAQ 21x support (+PXA3xx NAND flash and MMC)

Oliver Ford ipaqlinux at oliford.co.uk
Tue Apr 7 14:51:13 CEST 2009

Daniel Mack wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> getting back to this ancient thread now as I just got back to this
> project.

> Very cool - this helped me a lot and works well on a PXA303 board.
> Thanks again. Did you try any further to bring this upstream?

Good to hear it helped and no, I've not even looked at getting the ipaq
stuff into either the mainline kernel or u-boot. I don't really have the
time to even read the u-boot mailing list posts let alone commit to
merging it.

> And would you share the relevant parts of your config, especially those
> which define the environment storage?

Iirc, I have it set with no environment but just set a big boot command
to set it all up.

The ipaq214 config is here:
http://www.oliford.co.uk/hpipaq214/public/u-boot/ipaq214.h
(ignore the other files in that dir)

and my u-boot git tree is here if you want anything else:
http://www.oliford.co.uk/hpipaq214/u-boot.git/

It also now has in there MMC/SD and basic keypad and LCD support for the
PXA310.

Let me know if there's anything else you want.

Oliver