[U-Boot] Interrupt handlers in u-boot

prathika prathika at deeopl.com
Wed Apr 8 13:02:10 CEST 2009

Hi,
I am working on u-boot 1.1.6 version for PowerPC 440.I am using the
hello world application from the examples folder.
I had no issues in loading and executing it.
Now I have enabled SPI interrupt in the application. I have written for
SPI loopback.
My issue is, as there is no interrupt handler defined for the SPI in
uboot, whenever i execute my application,
it says "Masking bogus interrupt for Vector 0x08". I am calling
"install_irq_handler" function for assigning my own interrupt handler
for SPI as part of my application itself.
I can understand that, there is no exclusive handler for SPI in uboot,
so it is disabling the SPI interrupt and printing the BOGUS INTERRUPT
message.
Now how do I get rid of this and have my own interrupt handler??
Some one please help.
Thanks all in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Prathika R