[U-Boot] Data cache breaks U-Boot on ARM

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 8 21:22:17 CEST 2009

Dear Drasko,

in message <5ec3d7930904080854k2db159d3rc889ce80a8d0bbea at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> > Umm... is it correct to assume that you do not use USB on your system
> > (resp. did not test USB yet) ?
>
> It is corrrect, no USB used.

Do you have USB on your board, so you can test it? I'm interested  if
USB  still  works  for you with DCache on. Our experience is that you
either have caches on *or* working USB on ARM, but this might be just
a single case, so I'm interestedin other experiences.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Heavier than air flying machines are impossible.
                    -- Lord Kelvin, President, Royal Society, c. 1895