[U-Boot] use of C99

Timur Tabi timur at freescale.com
Thu Apr 9 00:45:30 CEST 2009

Graeme Russ wrote:

> What if _MY_ favourite editor doesn't.

The point I'm trying to make is that I have tools at my disposal that
make certain tasks easier for me, allowing me to alter my coding style
and get the best of both worlds.

> Or what if I don't have access to
> it because I'm looking at the code at work, or on a friends computer?

Then it will be more difficult for you.  I have this problem sometimes.
 That's why I try to avoid using another tool as much as possible.

It's like complaining to someone who has a car that you only have a
bicycle and you have to commute 20 miles to get to work.  The person who
has a car is obviously going to tell you that your life will be easier
if you get a car also.

--
Timur Tabi
Linux kernel developer at Freescale