[U-Boot] Which U-Boot releases have Device Tree support

cmfairfa at rockwellcollins.com cmfairfa at rockwellcollins.com
Thu Apr 9 04:40:36 CEST 2009

We bought a MPC8360E-RDK development kit to develop applications under
MontaVista CGE5.0. We were toldby the consultant whose doing our board LSP
that the U-Boot version that came with the development kit did not have
device tree support. The consultant upgraded the U-Boot to a version that
has device tree support, but he says he doesn't have the source code for
the U-Boot version. I need the source to make certain updates.

Which U-Boot version can I download that has device tree support?

Thanks.

Christopher M. Fairfax
Sr. Software Engineer
Rockwell Collins
+1 540-428-3344
+1 540-428-3301
cmfairfa at rockwellcollins.com
This message contains PRIVILEGED AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above.  Any disclosure,
distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the
sender by immediate reply and delete the original message.  Thank you.