[U-Boot] Which U-Boot releases have Device Tree support

Peter Barada peterb at logicpd.com
Thu Apr 9 06:13:38 CEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 22:40 -0400, cmfairfa at rockwellcollins.com wrote:
> We bought a MPC8360E-RDK development kit to develop applications under
> MontaVista CGE5.0. We were toldby the consultant whose doing our board LSP
> that the U-Boot version that came with the development kit did not have
> device tree support. The consultant upgraded the U-Boot to a version that
> has device tree support, but he says he doesn't have the source code for
> the U-Boot version. I need the source to make certain updates.
>
> Which U-Boot version can I download that has device tree support?

If you've registered your MPC8360E-RDK with Logic, you should be able to
login to the Logic website and download the entire LTIB source that
includes a version of u-boot with full source/patches that fully support
dealing with device tree binary (dtb) files, and also includes a kernel
for the MPC8360E-RDK, and the build process generates an appropriate
device tree binary for the board...

--
Peter Barada <peterb at logicpd.com>