[U-Boot] Interrupt handlers in u-boot

prathika prathika at deeopl.com
Thu Apr 9 10:22:53 CEST 2009

i am using PPC 440 EP. i used mtdcr definitions available in uboot. i
understand the UIC dcr registers are directly accessable.
I have configured IRQ0 as interrupt by writing to the following registers=>
GPIO1_TCR[8]=0
GPIO1_TSRL[16:17]=00
GPIO1_ISR1L[16:17]=01

And when thought it could a hardware issue on my board as the IRQ0 is
connected to the CPLD, i tried configuring IRQ1. the state of IRQ1 is low.
when i enable UIC0_ER register for IRQ1, there is no interrupt
generated.but when i enable UIC0_PR for IRQ1 to be detected in positive
polarity, an interrupt is generated with a bogus interrupt message. Did
i understand the UIC0_PR register functionality wrong?

Thank & Regards,
Prathika R