[U-Boot] Uboot MMC port

Magnus Lilja lilja.magnus at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 19:31:37 CEST 2009

Hi

2009/4/15 alfred steele <alfred.jaquez at gmail.com>:
> Hi Magnus,
>
> The uboot pacth you had supplied earlier for the MX31 PDK  does not
> include the mmc driver.
>
> I  have asked for a candidate port for me to give a headstart for the
> sdhc/mmc infrastructure on the MX31 PDK board. In fact, it seems that
> none of the MX31 based boards support MMC/SDHC.
>
> I even tried sending an email to the mmc-git owner but got no reply. I
> am not sure who to approach on this.
>
> Is there a candidate existing in the uboot-git for the mx31 mmc driver.

I can't see any mx31 mmc driver in the standard u-boot tree. There are
a couple of drivers for other SoCs in drivers/mmc. I would use one of
those and Freescale's Linux driver (from one of their BSPs) as a
input.
I'm not familiar with MMC drivers so I know if one of the drivers is
better than the other to use as a base. There's a fsl_esdhc.c in
drivers/mmc, don't know if the hardware

Regards, Magnus