[U-Boot] [U-BOot] new cpu(Ingenic), new board(PI)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 15 21:21:44 CEST 2009

Dear xiangfu_gmail,

In message <49E5A2ED.2060503 at gmail.com> you wrote:
> there is a device name PI,
> the CPU is Ingenic 4740 [1],
> now we have the u-boot-1.1.6 patch.[2]
>
> I want the u-boot Integrate with 'upstream'
> what am I got do.
> just give some advice or step.

Please see http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/CodingStyle and
http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/Patches .

We appreciate if you submit your patches following the above
guidelines - but you got to spend a lot of work before being able to
do that. U-Boot 1.1.6 is extremely old, so you must rebase your code
first against current top of tree.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
saftey deserve neither liberty not saftey." - Benjamin Franklin, 1759