[U-Boot] u-boot-1.2.0 Compilation error with codesourcecry\sourcecry_g++_lite\2007q1-21

Bhavna YADAV bhavna.yadav at st.com
Thu Apr 16 08:13:46 CEST 2009

Thanks Wolfgang

But can you please let me know why this
"/libgcc.a(_udivdi3.o):(.ARM.exidx+0x0): undefined reference to
`__aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr0'"
Error message coming is it related to EABI releated issue

Actually when I add empty definition of this "__aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr0()" in
u-boot I am able to build the
Binary I am able to get u-boot prompt also on my board
But problem I am facing is when I use this u-boot complete nand on my board
goes bad.
i.e u-boot> nand bad
Above command shows complete nand as bad.

Thanks & Regards
Bhavna Yadav