[U-Boot] Compiler error with BUILD_DIR

Günter Leonhardt Guenter.Leonhardt at men.de
Thu Apr 16 09:54:13 CEST 2009

Hello,
it's the same with standard u-boot, compiling MPC8315ERDB.
The problem is caused by the installed newer version of the dtc.
The libfdt.h differs in the declaration of fdt_offset_ptr.

	$diff /usr/include/../include/libfdt.h u-boot-2009.03/include/libfdt.h
	125c125
	< const void *fdt_offset_ptr(const void *fdt, int offset, int checklen);
	---
	> const void *fdt_offset_ptr(const void *fdt, int offset, unsigned int checklen);

So different declarations are included.

Best Regards
Guenter